Hospitalty and Real Estate development is increasingly being undertaken by investors with limited knowledge and understanding of the market. A multi-million dollar investment requires informed decision making and market understanding to reduce investment risk.
The HTI Consulting Team has the skills and experience necessary to objectively assess the feasibility of a hotel and real estate project and in doing so limit investor exposure. Our approach is market led and extensive primary research is at the core of any project that we undertake.
The four step process followed by our analysts is comprehensive. It ensures that site location, supply and demand trends, the competitive environment, economic and political conditions and future growth trends are holistically assessed when determining potential investment returns.
HTI have worked across the continent completing feasibility assessments in the hospitality, retail, commercial and convention centre space. Our internationally experienced team is therefore able to recommend project concepts that combine global experience with local market knowledge.
Recent Feasibility Experience
- Business plan, market assessment and financial projections for a hotel development in Cape Town, South Africa
- Update of a market and financial feasibility for a midscale business hotel in Menlyn, Pretoria
- Market and financial feasibility study for a mixed-use development including a five-star hotel, an international convention center and a lifestyle center in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Feasibility study update on the 200-key Radisson Blu Kampala
- Market and financial feasibility study for a upscale internationally branded hotel and residence in Maputo, Mozambique
- Market and financial feasibility studies in Berbera and Hargeisa in Somaliland
- Market and Financial Feasibility Study for an internationally branded hotel with serviced apartments in Luanda, Angola
- Market and Financial Feasibility Study for an upscale green hotel in Accra, Ghana
- Market and financial feasibility study for an internationally branded hotel in Enugu, Nigeria
- Market and financial feasibility study for an integrated mixed-use incorporating retail space and an upscale 200-key hotel in Yaoundé
- Market and financial feasibility study for a mid-scale hotel in Port Gentil, Gabon